Monday, December 31, 2018

2018 – The year that was…


No doubt some of us have spent some part of this day pondering over the events of the last 364 and some of us may wish to keep the past in the past and look only to the future.

I have done a bit of both.  I have considered this past year and all that it has wrought – in music, in health, in friendships both new and long cherished and in the passing and blessing of life.  And I peer squinting into the future hoping to coax out what patterns and dreams and wishes it may yet bear.

However you wish to deliberate or contemplate this turning of the calendar year my wish for you would be to smile on yesterday, believe in the promise of tomorrow and thoroughly embrace all the moments in between!




(Sorry, East Coast - just missed your New Year)

1 comment:

  1. May 2019 bring you a highly creative, amazingly healthy, unconditionally loved year! Peace to you and yours...

    ReplyDelete

A shot in the dark

One from within. One from without. When I began this blog is was turning into a very long diatribe of “poor me – covid screwed me big ti...